Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for an Expert Software Developer
As an Expert Software Developer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver leading-edge software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into DataMiner's best-of-breed solutions. If you feel like you’re just scratching the surface and you’re hungry for more, now is the time to join us.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will perform software development and integration.
- You will support software project management.
- You will assist with the development, documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- You will develop and maintain C++ and/or C# code.
- You will integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around code. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as an Expert Software Developer.
- Good knowledge of Git, C# and/or C++
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, multithreading, web services and .Net Remoting
- Basic familiarity with software programming languages
- A deep understanding of object-oriented design and its implementation using distributed application infrastructure setup and configuration
- Strong affinity with MS Visual Studio and .NET technology
- Experience with Jenkins, WPF, XML, HTML, ASPNET is a definite plus
- Basic knowledge of MS Azure Cloud, Azure storage, and serverless architecture is a plus
- Knowledge of relational databases is an asset
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You are a fast learner and logical thinker who has a great passion for software development.
- You can adapt very quickly and like to dig beneath the surface to understand how things work.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have a bachelor's, master's, or doctorate degree in ICT, Software and/or Telecom.
Expert Software DeveloperLEVEL
(Lisbon or Aveiro)COMMITMENT