Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for an Information Security Analyst
You will be at the leading edge of ensuring that our users can trust our products and services by scrutinizing these to the finest detail. Our cutting-edge software product needs the best security and vulnerability analysis and testing.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will conduct security audits to ensure compliance with recognized security standards and regulations.
- You will develop or utilize off-the-shelf tools as necessary to identify product and infrastructure weaknesses.
- You will train core software developers and system engineers to develop security awareness.
- You will elaborate and implement security guidelines.
- You will stay up to date with the latest technical evolutions in your field.
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around code. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as an Information Security Analyst.
- Experience in intrusion detection, malware analysis and reversal, penetration testing, and auditing
- Good programming and code analysis skills
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You are a fast learner who thinks logically and analytically, and understands complex systems.
- You contribute and thrive in a highly agile environment.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have a bachelor's, master's, or doctorate degree in ICT, Software and/or Telecom.
- You have academic and/or practical experience in a cyber security role.
- Being ISACA CISM certified or similar is desirable.
Information Security AnalystLEVEL
all levelsWORK FROM
(Lisbon or Aveiro)COMMITMENT