Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for a Junior Sales Manager
As a Junior Sales Manager, your primary objective will be to facilitate and promote our solutions and services in a specific region. You will receive full support from the sales team to become acquainted with the industry, along with the necessary training courses that will help you to prepare for your role. Gradually, you will become responsible for the strategic and day-to-day sales activities in the assigned region and/or for specific accounts assigned to you. Your main goal will be to ensure maximum revenue and profits, operating in line with the corporate strategy and applicable procedures. You will be managed by and work closely together with the Sales Director and senior sales managers in the team.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will overlook and manage all sales activities in a specific area and/or for specific accounts, across all industry segments.
- You will develop and maintain a continuous sales pipeline across the region/accounts assigned to you.
- You will maintain and provide a detailed and continuous sales forecast.
- You will continuously expand and maintain your network of business professionals.
- You will be the main point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- You will generate leads, develop proposals, conduct sales conversations, give presentations, prepare quotes and conduct contract negotiations.
- You will contribute to the design of go-to-market campaigns and analyze our product offering against the competition, markets, and customer business needs.
- You will actively understand each customer’s strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- You will stay updated on key industry trends and issues affecting the prospect.
- You will ensure the proper handover of sold projects to the responsible squads, and follow up on the status of the order fulfillment until a project is fully delivered and fully paid.
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around the tech industry. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as a Junior Sales Manager.
- A proven track record of selling complex technology deals
- Knowledge about all aspects of the sales process (e.g. a good understanding of pricing, claims, contract provisions, etc.)
- A strong affinity with software, as well as basic knowledge of HFC Broadband, IPTV, broadcast and satellite systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages are a plus
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You have a customer-centric attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Your negotiation and presentation skills are excellent.
- You can source and develop new relationships through business development activities.
- You’re a team player in every sense of the word.
- You think entrepreneurially.
- You’re infectiously passionate about the benefits of software technology.
- You have the ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- You are eager and enthusiastic to learn and use all ins and outs of DataMiner.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in telecom or ICT, or equivalent in any relevant field.