Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for a Regional Account Manager
As an International Sales Manager, you thrive in a sales-driven and fast-paced team environment. You are familiar with the content creation and distribution industry, and you have an affinity for high-tech software products. You represent the company with integrity, while persuasively selling the benefits of our solutions and overcoming any objections. You´re capable of spearheading sales efforts and client satisfaction in your region. The telecom, broadcast and satellite industry is your playground, and you have an affinity for high-tech software products.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will provide structure and drive revenue for a specific region and further develop our activities in the region.
- You will seek out, target, initiate contact with and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders responsible for the decision-making of solution purchases in target markets.
- You will manage, coordinate and facilitate all the activities within the assigned region.
- You will work closely with your team on generating and executing sales plans and strategies to close new opportunities in the existing client base.
- You will consistently meet or exceed sales budgets, forecasts and company objectives.
- You will coordinate proposals and proposal strategies.
- You will manage and ascertain proper fulfillment of all purchase orders for all accounts in the assigned region
- You will effectively listen to and communicate client needs.
- You will prioritize client needs and translate these into a tactical roadmap for sales.
- You will take a strategic leadership role in proposing the development of new products and service offerings.
- You will analyze our product offering against competition, markets, and customer business needs, and communicate to corporate strategy and solutions management.
- You will work closely together and communicate effectively with System Engineering, Software Development, Marketing and Administration.
- You will work with clients to analyze “sold” products and solutions, along with developing client needs, in order to drive repeat/organic business.
- After-sale: You will manage and oversee support services for existing customers, e.g. first-line support, providing guidance, monitoring SLA's and individual issue resolution.
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around the tech industry. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as a Regional Account Manager.
- Understanding of pricing, claims, contract provisions, financial analyses, sales trend analyses and marketing data
- Ability to analyze, assemble, and deliver information
- Knowledge about all aspects of sales process and drivers
- Profound knowledge of HFC Broadband, IPTV, broadcast and satellite systems
- Familiar with software programming
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You are naturally very communicative.
- You have a customer-centric attitude with indisputably effective interpersonal skills.
- You are a logical thinker with a creative mindset.
- You are infectiously passionate about the benefits of software technology.
- You have confident, clear and engaging written and oral presentation skills.
- You have a proven track record in negotiation deals.
- You have the ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.