Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for a Software Developer for Internal Tools
As a Software Developer for Internal Tools, you'll apply your knowledge to both maintain and create various tools to optimize our operations, using your excellent communication skills to identify the needs and priorities in the company.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will create and maintain various internal tools to further automate and optimize our operations.
- You will implement new procedures and leverage the latest technologies.
- You will maintain and upgrade our internal and external collaboration platforms.
- You will work together with other teams, to constantly improve efficiency.
- You will design, test, debug and verify your software components.
- You will be part of an agile team, participate in all agile events and activities and take responsibility for the sprint deliverables.
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around code. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as Software Developer for Internal Tools.
- Good knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and Angular
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Basic familiarity with software programming languages
- Experience with automated testing
- Strong affinity with REST APIs
- Experience with SharePoint, WordPress, Power Platform, Microsoft Azure is an advantage
- Experience with relational databases (SQL) and NoSQL is a definite plus
- Good knowledge of RxJS is a plus
- Experience with some type of source control (e.g. Git) is a plus
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You have excellent communication skills, allowing you to interact with colleagues in various positions and with different points of view.
- You are a problem solver with a strong customer-oriented approach.
- You are stress-resistant and able to work independently, and demonstrate a proactive can-do attitude.
- You are eager to learn and follow the latest technological developments.
- You exhibit flexibility, are able to prioritize, and have strong planning and organizational skills.
- You have an eye for graphic design and usability as well as for technical architecture and development.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in ICT, Software or Computer Science.