Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for a Web Developer
As a Web Developer, you are an experienced, enthusiastic and talented individual, skilled in hands-on front-end web development. You are detail-oriented, thorough when tackling projects, comfortable communicating with a cross-functional team, and knowledgeable on the latest trends and in technology. You have an eye for graphic design and usability as well as for technical architecture and development, and you are able to confidently provide expert opinions and solutions. And last but not least, you thrive in a team of dedicated people who all strive for ever better quality.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- designing and managing the DataMiner web front end, building dynamic websites and application prototypes
- thinking along as a web developer and taking the initiative
- using a wide range of tools and frameworks and following the tool evolution closely
- taking care of the look and feel of our flagship DataMiner
- ensuring that new web pages comply with the corporate design guidelines and standards
- collaborating with our creative team to showcase our brand as a member of the software R&D team
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around code. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as a Web Developer.
- experience in designing and developing web applications and a good knowledge of graphic design (usability, accessibility)
- practical experience with most of the following technologies:
- front-end: HTML 5, Angular, CSS 3, JSON
- back-end: excellent knowledge of ASP.Net
- experience with Google Analytics or equivalent web/social analytics tools is an advantage
- being a full-stack web developer is a definite plus
- experience with responsive design, layouts like e.g. Bootstrap and knowledge of C# is an asset
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- you are a creative fast learner and logical thinker who has a great passion for web development
- you are able to test/prototype new ideas quickly in a rapid-fire and experimental environment
- you are customer-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations
- you are stress-resistant, you are able to work independently and you demonstrate a proactive “can-do attitude”
all levelsWORK FROM
(Lisbon or Aveiro)COMMITMENT