Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for an Agile Project Manager
As an Agile Project Manager, you will provide strategic thinking and planning throughout the entire project life cycle, with a strong sense of ownership, while using agile practices. You are responsible for staffing projects and for negotiating and implementing change orders while maintaining user relationships, to ensure user satisfaction when a project is executed. By working closely together within the System Engineering squad, you always maintain a high and consistent level of service quality, customer support and customer satisfaction. You will also take responsibility for ensuring that all deliverables meet contractual obligations, paying special attention to deliverables that are mapped to payment milestones.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will assist the Sales department in defining milestones.
- You will define the Scope of Work and make sure it doesn’t exceed the agreed commercial value.
- You will plan resources and monitor the Agile Team’s performance.
- You will develop project plans including tasks, milestones, and target dates.
- You will create dashboards for monitoring and controlling (e.g., velocity, capacity, burndowns, burnups, project risks, profit and loss management, etc.).
- You will identify and manage risks and be active in protecting the Agile team(s) from interference.
- You will map the BOM items into deliverables for commercial delivery tracking.
- You will manage communication with customers, internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers.
- You will promote a collaborative way of working, especially with the customer.
- You will identify potential commercial opportunities.
- You will monitor all project deliverables through the RACI matrix.
- You will take care of time management (estimation and sizing).
- You will create and distribute go-live/milestone announcements.
- You will conduct project closure activities and formal handover to the Operations Team post go-live.
- You will leverage tools and technology to keep us focused on the execution.
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around the tech industry. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as an Agile Project Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project
- Basic network knowledge
- Basic understanding of software development
- Experience with leading complex technology-focused delivery for ICT, media & broadband industry
- Experience with MS 365 suite and SharePoint
- Understanding of and experience with orchestration software is a plus
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You are a creative, communicative logical thinker and problem solver with a positive can-do attitude.
- You can adapt very quickly and like to take the initiative to actively improve performance.
- You have excellent facilitation, meeting, and presentation skills.
- You have excellent business awareness.
- You have the ability and are prepared to travel occasionally.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have a bachelor's, master's, or doctorate degree.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Agile project management.
- Preferably, you have some certifications (Agile Coach, Product Owner, Scrum Master, PRINCE2, PMP, Six Sigma, IPMA, ITIL).