Studying is valuable. Applying what you’ve learned to real-life situations even more so. That’s why we welcome students with open arms. We’re not going to lie, students are very valuable to us as well. They’re more than just learners, they’re full contributors. And we respect them as such. While they get to work with and learn from world leading experts, we get the opportunity learn from their fresh knowledge, insights and enthusiasm. Talk about win-win!
Your internship or thesis [at Skyline]
Skyline has a rich tradition of guiding college students during their internship or while they are working on their bachelor and master thesis. Fun fact: many of our employees have started their careers as interns in our company.
The topics we provide for students are directly in line with the goals of our company. This means that the work that you accomplish at Skyline will lead to solutions that we will actually use and deploy.
When it comes to choosing the topic of your internship or thesis, you can choose to go with a topic we provide or consult with us to determine a topic of your own. Here are some examples of the kind of topics you can choose from.
Internship topic examples
- Create a reverse-engineering tool
- Implementation and delivery of system intelligence solutions
- C# code sharing via WebAssembly in Angular Web Applications
- UX/UI improvements of a central in-house web application
Master thesis topic examples
- Using machine learning techniques to find patterns for the prediction of future data
- Investigating how to mix domain-specific language and contextual information in an IDE plugin
- Building a system that estimates the required specifications for a particular DataMiner configuration