Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for a Cloud Developer
As a Cloud Developer, you will use the latest tools and technologies to deliver cutting-edge cloud software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that our software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready to be integrated into DataMiner's Digital Transformation solutions.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will design and build high-performance, scalable and secure cloud-native applications with Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Azure PAAS Services.
- You will develop and maintain C# code and integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- You will assist with the development, documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- You will be part of an agile team, participate in all agile events and activities and take responsibility for the sprint deliverables.
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around code. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as a Cloud Developer.
- Good knowledge of C#
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud, private/public cloud, storage, and serverless architecture
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and its implementation using distributed application infrastructure setup and configuration
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging on Azure Cloud
- Experience with Azure CLI, container services, Git, Azure DevOps, and Event Hubs is a plus
- Experience with Azure Storage (Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Database, Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Cosmos DB) is an extra asset
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, multithreading, web services and Microsoft .NET Remoting
- Strong affinity with Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET technology
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You are stress-resistant, and you demonstrate a proactive can-do attitude.
- You are a team player but also able to work independently.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have an analytical mind and pay great attention to detail.
- You have an eye for graphic design and usability as well as for technical architecture and development.
- You keep security top of mind and preferably have some ethical hacking skills.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have a bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate degree in Computer Science, ICT, Software and/or Telecom.