Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the end-to-end development and integration of DataMiner applications. You’ll get the opportunity to experiment with the latest tools and technologies to deliver leading-edge software, all while following agile practices.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will develop and integrate web applications from A to Z.
- You will design, test, debug and verify your software components.
- You will use a wide range of tools and frameworks, and closely follow the tool evolution.
- You will create and update technical documentation.
- You will be part of an agile team, participate in all agile events and activities and take responsibility for the sprint deliverables.
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around code. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as a Full Stack Developer.
- Skilled in front-end languages like HTML5 and CSS3
- Skilled in C# as a back-end language
- Experience with Angular, ASP.NET, and .NET frameworks
- Experience with Git
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services is a plus
- Experience with Jenkins, WPF, XML, Google Analytics, and Bootstrap is an advantage
- Knowledge of Cassandra and Elasticsearch is an asset
- Affinity with Microsoft Visual Studio
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You are stress-resistant, and you demonstrate a proactive can-do attitude.
- You are a team player but also able to work independently.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have an analytical mind and pay great attention to detail.
- You have an eye for graphic design and usability as well as for technical architecture and development.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have a bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate degree in ICT, Software and/or Telecom.
- Agile certifications (Agile coach, Product Owner, Scrum Master) are a plus.
Full Stack DeveloperLEVEL
all levelsWORK FROM
(Lisbon or Aveiro)COMMITMENT