Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for an Operations Engineer
As an Operations Engineer, you’ll dive deep into complex technical environments in order to provide professional, high-quality service and assistance to our users. You will support our users in close cooperation with other teams so that you can swiftly respond to any issue and maintain a good relationship with even the most demanding users with non-compromising solutions.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will maintain advanced DataMiner Systems by resolving customer issues.
- You will make sure that issues get addressed to guarantee maximum service availability.
- You will provide consultation to help customers realize the full potential of their system.
- You will work closely together with both squad and chapter members in an agile environment.
- You will maintain high-quality standards and provide internal departments with product feedback.
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around code. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as an Operations Engineer.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP (firewalls, routers, etc.), multithreading, web services, .Net Remoting and Wireshark
- Basic knowledge of C# is preferred, or good experience with a similar language
- Experience with HTML, XML, client-server systems, and SNMP
- Strong affinity with MS Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of MySQL and Cassandra is an asset
- Basic familiarity with HFC broadband, IPTV, broadcast and satellite systems is a plus
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You are a fast learner who adapts quickly to new situations.
- You are communicative and have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- You think logically and are customer-oriented.
- You have natural technical insight.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in ICT, Software and/or Telecom.
all levelsWORK FROM
(Lisbon or Aveiro)COMMITMENT