Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world? Because we are the global leading supplier of end-to-end open monitoring and orchestration software for ICT, media and broadband platforms. Basically, our software platform—called DataMiner—makes sure that you can order your products online, watch the latest episode of your favorite show, or call your friends whenever you need them.
We’re looking for a Software Quality Developer
As a Software Quality Developer, you will ensure that our product works the way it should by applying testing with complete automation and simulation. You will be designing test automation suites for the latest technological innovations as well as creating rich simulations for the targeted working environments to ensure our test labs are as realistic as possible.
DataMiner is deployed by 1500 companies in over 125 countries worldwide.
A glimpse of.your [future]
Transparency is a key value here at Skyline. So let's forget about empty job titles or colorful descriptions for a moment and take a look at what you'd actually be doing here.
- You will develop and automate test methods and formal system tests.
- You will develop systems to test performance and usability.
- You will develop or utilize off-the-shelf tools for simulation of network environments and equipment.
- You will maintain and augment testing infrastructure with self-developed and off-the-shelf tools.
- You will coordinate with core software developers and system engineers to gather testing requirements.
- You will develop, elaborate, and implement Quality Assurance guidelines.
What skills.do you require?
No doubt you know your way around code. But let's dig a bit deeper into the various technical skills you'll need to get started as a Software System Developer.
- Solid knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, multithreading, Web Services, and .Net Remoting
- Good knowledge of C# is preferred, or good experience with a similar language
- Experience with Jenkins, Wireshark, Ranorex, and Testlink
- Experience with WPF, XML, HTML, .NET, Web Services, and IIS
You'll be working in a highly technical environment prone to constant change and evolution. On top of that, you'll have to collaborate with a great many (marvelous) people. All very exciting! But it also calls for a special kind of mind- and skillset.
- You are a fast learner who thinks logically and analytically, and understands complex systems.
- You are accurate and you like to dive deep to find the root cause of a problem.
- You contribute and thrive in a highly agile environment.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have a bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate degree in ICT, Software and/or Telecom.